AIDS Home > What You Need to Know Before Taking Agenerase
Drug Interactions With AgeneraseAgenerase can interact with a number of other medications (see Agenerase Drug Interactions).
Agenerase: What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Agenerase if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High triglycerides
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Agenerase and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Agenerase and Breastfeeding).