AIDS Home > Important Instructions on Edurant
Drug InteractionsEdurant may react with a number of other medications (see Edurant Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- A history of mental illness
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Edurant and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Edurant and Breastfeeding).