AIDS Home > Important Instructions for Intelence
- Intelence comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth twice daily after meals.
- If you have trouble swallowing tablets, you can dissolve the tablets in a glass of water. Drink the water, then add more water (and drink it) several times to make sure you get the entire dose.
- Try to take this medication at the same times every day, to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It is very important that you closely follow your healthcare provider's instructions about taking it. Missing doses can increase the chance of the virus developing resistance to Intelence (making it less effective).
- Tingling, numbness, or pain in the hands or feet
- A rash.