AIDS Home > Important Instructions for Reyataz
- Reyataz comes in capsule form. It is usually taken by mouth once daily.
- It should be taken with food.
- Try to take Reyataz at the same time every day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. It is very important that you closely follow your healthcare provider's instructions about taking this drug. Missing doses can increase the chance of the virus developing resistance to Reyataz, thereby making it less effective.
Dosing InformationThe dosage that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking
- Other HIV or AIDS medications you have taken in the past.
- Yellow eyes or skin (jaundice)